Do you need extra energy? This is a power snack full of protein and good fat. Delicious and easy to make as a snack or lunch.
Macronutrients: kcal: 410 | protein: 10g | fat: 29g | carbs: 23g | fibers: 6g
- 2 tsp cooked quinoa (or brown rice)
- ½ chopped tomato
- 1 tsp chopped red onion
- Little piece of jalapeño
- Piece of lemon
- Sprig of coriander
- 1 tsp extra vierge olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp almonds
- ½ avocado
- Cook the quinoa (and put a left-over in the fridge)
- Blend the tomato, onion, jalapeño and olive oil with a pinch of salt.
- Halve the avocados and remove the pit. Add the quinoa and tomato blend.
- Garnish with the almonds and coriander.
Back to overview