Your Health Coach, located at Sint Elisabethshof 71, Arnhem, is responsible for the processing of personal data as reflected in this privacy statement.
Sint Elisabethshof 71, Arnhem
06 - 19 22 21 74
Personal details we process
Your Health Coach processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide these data to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Address details
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Your Health Coach processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data about you:
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
Your Health Coach processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending you our newsletter and/or advertising folder
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out our services
- To deliver goods and services to you
Automated decision making
Your Health Coach does not make decisions based on automated processing about matters that could (significantly) affect individuals. These are decisions made by computer programmes or systems, without a human being (e.g. an employee of Your Health Coach) being involved.
How long we keep personal details
Your Health Coach will not keep your personal data longer than strictly necessary to realise the purposes for which your data are collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories of) personal data:
- First and last name - 2 years after last contact / service / purchase of product / membership
- Address data (Correspondence) - 2 years after last contact / service / purchase of product / membership
- Telephone number (Correspondence) - 2 years after last contact/service/purchase of product/membership
- E-mail address (Correspondence and invoicing) - 2 years after last contact / service / purchase of product / membership
- Date of birth - 2 years after last contact / service / purchase of product / membership
- Other personal data that you actively provide in correspondence, by telephone and/or via registration form - 2 years after last contact / service / purchase of product / membership
- Products ordered - 2 years after last contact / service / purchase of product / membership
- Internet browser and device type (anonymous) - 2 years
- Invoicing data if different from above - As long as required by the tax authorities
- Sharing personal details with third parties
Your Health Coach only provides third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques we use
Your Health Coach uses only technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone the first time you visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferences. They also allow us to optimise our website. You can opt out of cookies by configuring your internet browser to stop storing cookies. You can also delete any information previously stored via your browser settings.
Accessing, adjusting or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by Your Health Coach and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal details we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you.
You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To make sure that the request for inspection is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. In this copy, erase your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Your Health Coach would also like to point out to you that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Authority for Personal Data. You can do so via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure personal data
Your Health Coach takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to counter abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you feel that your details are nevertheless not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Your Health Coach has taken the following measures to secure your personal data:
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this by the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three Internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails from us that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.